Monday, January 17, 2011

hCG experiment - day 7/8

Weight 1/16/11: 299.8 (+0.8 lbs)
Weight 1/17/11: 297.2 (-2.6 lbs)


Starting Weight: 306.0
Current Weight: 297.2
Total Weight Loss: 8.8 lbs

Has been a hard week for me. The diet is not the problem, it's just the rest of the things falling apart around me that make it hard. Makes it hard to want to go through the effort of sticking to a diet that is SO restrictive. 

Am always full but really not satisfied. I want cheese. I want sugar-free creamer for my coffee. I want a piece of bread. Hell, I just want to be able to not worry if I make chicken soup for lunch if putting celery and onions in it for flavor and then straining them out is breaking my diet... 

Was up 0.8 lbs yesterday morning - attribute this to it taking a full 24 hours to see full results from my night out with friends. While I lost 1.2 lbs and then gained back 0.8, an overall loss of 0.4 was achieved, so am not too disappointed. 

Still holding the diet at arm's length. It's been about a week (or just under, depending on whether my loading days count), and I've lost a total of almost 9 lbs, which is great. Still sort of expecting it to end up being a fluke (or expecting my body to stop doing so well, anyway). 

Have felt great overall - no crazy side effects or anything like that. I'm just a bit hungry and a bit frustrated with the food allotted me, but I'll cope. I figure, if the weight slows down to an average of a pound per day, at the end of a month I will have lost 30 pounds, just under 1/3 of my ideal goal - this is worth doing this crazy diet until then. Am starting to think that I will do 3-week to 1-month increments rather than the 6-week to 60-day increments you're allowed to extend it to - will see how I feel in a few weeks. May be so happy with the weight loss that I stay on it...

Time for bed now, have to work in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment